BRAND : Pioneer
MODEL : Marine Grade ME-Series 2-Way Coaxial Speaker
PRODUCT ID : TS-ME650FC WHT
COLOR : White
IPX7 : Yes
SIZE : 16.5cm (6.5 inch)
TYPE : 2-Way Coaxial System
MAXIMUM POWER : 250 W
CONTINUOUS POWER OUTPUT : 75 W
FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 34 Hz to 23 kHz
SENSITIVITY : 88 dB (1 W/1 m) dB
IMPEDANCE : 4 Ω
MOUNTING DEPTH : 60 mm
WOOFER CUT-OUT HOLE : Φ127 mm
WOOFER MATERIAL : PP
SURROUND : Trex plane
VOICE COIL TYPE : Copper
VOICE COIL BOBBIN TYPE : Polyimide film
TERMINALS : FASTON Type
MAGNETS : Ferrite
TWEETER TYPE : Dome
2-WAY COAXIAL : Yes
SPEAKER Grill : Yes
WEIGHT : 0.96 kg
DIMENSIONS : Φ175 x 86 mm
ILLUMINATION : Optional UD-ME650LED. Sold Separately
Marine Grade ME-Series 2-Way Coaxial Speaker 6.5 inch
• ME-Series Marine Entertainment Combining Pioneer Sound Quality with All-Weather Durability.
• Pioneer’s ME-series marine speakers are protected from the effects of sun and water exposure, meeting both IPX7 & ASTM D4329 to achieve all-weather reliability.
• Utilising a Mica reinforced IMPP(TM) monocoque cone and a butyl rubber surround, they are constructed using advanced in-mould bonding techniques, meaning they have superior water resistance whilst maintaining high quality and a powerful sound.
• Internally, a symmetrical motor design combined with high strength suspension optimises stability, linearity and clear, low distortion sound reproduction.
• For the most natural sound, they also feature a lightweight polyimide (PI) tweeter diaphragm and uniquely shaped wave guide to provide natural, clear vocals with wide dispersion. Great for a really natural wide sound area.
• The TS-ME650FC comes with a white pearlescent classic contemporary grill, that can integrate seamlessly into any marine interior or cabin design.
• If you want to personalise and add an extra touch of colour, Pioneer created the optional UD-ME650LED RGB LED illumination light kit, sold separately, that can illuminate the colour of the woofer to any colour you like.
• Pioneer’s TS-ME650FC ME-Series speakers are 250 W Max. / 75 Continuous Power Handling (RMS), and are a perfect match with the Pioneer ME-series amplifiers and ME-series subwoofers.
BRAND : Pioneer