Brand : Rule
Model :Non Automatic Bilge Pump 4000 GPH
Size :12V ,24V
Product ID :15140 LPH
Max Flow :4000 GPH (15140 LPH)
Voltage : 12 or 24 VDC
Amp. Draw :15.5 amp (12v) 6.9 amp (24V)
Height :7.1/4″ (184mm)
Width :4.1/8″ (124mm)
Hose Size : 2″ (51mm) Hose barb
Non Automatic Bilge Pump 4000 GPH
74.000 KWD – 76.450 KWD
Rule submersible bilge pumps have set the standards for the marine industry for decades, and are the choice of yachtsmen and commercial fishermen throughout the world. Heavy duty construction for both commercial and pleasure boat use; known for trouble free operation and reliability. 2″ (51 mm) discharge outlet. Available in both 12 volt and 24 volt versions. The Rule submersible bilge pump is a light weight, compact pump with a tough plastic body and integral strainer. The quick release strainer allows for rapid cleaning of the submersible bilge pump internal components.
* Fully Submersible. Easy clean snap lock strainer. Silent and vibrationless operation. Anti-airlock protection. Compact, efficient long life motor Ignition protected. No burn-out when run dry. Rust and Corrosion protection. Used by leading boat builders worldwide. marine grade blocked wiring.
* Non automatic- float switch required
* Fully Submersible and easy clean snap lock strainer.
* Silent and vibrationless operation and anti-airlock protection.
* Compact, efficient long life motor and ignition protected.
* No burn-out when run dry. Rust and Corrosion protection.
* Used by leading boat builders worldwide, marine grade blocked wiring.
Brand : Rule