– Color: , Light Grey
– Sleeping Pad Type: Self-inflating Pad
– Insulation Type: Open-cell Foam
– Sleeping Pad Shape: Rectangular
– Sleeping Capacity: 1-person
– Insulated: No
– Top Fabric: 100%Polyester 240T Poly-pouch rip stop TPU coating
– Bottom Fabric: 100%Polyester 75D Poly-pouch PVC Coating
– Carry Bag Material: 100%Polyester 150D Oxford
– Dimensions: 76 cm x 198 cm x 7.5 cm
– Weight: 2.4kg/5.3lbs
– Bite Valve Shut-off Switch: Brass with ABS Cap
KINGCAMP PREMIUM SINGLE SELF INFLATING PAD WHITE/GREY
– Wider, Longer, and Thicker: The X-large automatic inflating sleeping pad is larger than an ordinary camping pad, which is great for people that sleep in all positions, big guys, car camping or guest bed. The non-slip surface ensures that you will not slide down the pad throughout the night.
– Highly Rebound Foam Support: The foam sleeping pad features 7.5 cm thick high rebound foam, with high R-Value(6.1), the sleeping pad will remain thermal. The vertical sidewalls maximise the usable sleeping area, providing ultimate comfort all night long. Therefore, you can say goodbye to backaches and related discomforts.
– Durable Material: The automatic inflating camping mattress is designed with enhanced soft materials which are damp-proof, durable, waterproof, abrasion and are tear-resistant to 30D stretch fabric with TPU coating with no leakage and no noise. The product is environmentally qualified and is very durable for users to use.
– Easy to Use & Carry: The packed size of the product is 81 cm x 18cm but weighs only 2.4 kg . This sleeping pad is portable and easy to storage. In your first use of this product, please first blow up the product 3-5 times by your mouth to achieve full thickness. For people who prefer soft sleeping pads, you can gently squeeze out some air.
– Multi-purpose Single Mattress: The automatic inflating camping pad is ideal for car camping, self-driving tour, fishing and other outdoor activities. Also, it can be used at home when you have guests around to spend the night.
HOW TO INFLATE THE PAD?
Open two valves and the pad will inflate automatically. (it may be compressed in the bag for a long time, so the pad may inflate slowly. A few breaths will help a lot for it to be inflated into a good shape.
HOW TO DEFLATE THE PAD?
Firstly, open the valves, rolling the pad from the bottom, press the rolling part. When rolling to the top, wait for the air to flow out for a while, then close the valves.
Secondly, don’t open the valves, unfold the pad, then rolling the pad again to the top, open the valves, wait for the air to flow out. Then close the valves.
Repeat step 2 until you can fold the pad into the carry bag (about 3 – 5 times)
– Color: , Light Grey